A coffee addicted, obsessed with the color white, Target loving Mompreneur.
"Hey there! I'm a dreamer and a doer. If I have an idea I tend to jump and run with it rather than plan and research. This is how Company Fifteen begin. I saw a need in the Quad Cities for a beautiful studio full of natural light and set out on a mission to accomplish just that.
I have a heart for entrepreneurs and I think the QC is one of the best examples of community over competition. I'm so happy to create a space where we can come together, collaborate, and create beautiful memorable art."
Company Fifteen is located on the Avenue of the Cities in Moline right off of I-74. A perfect location for those on either side of the river, with easy visibility and travel. Company Fifteen is easy traveling distance from those traveling on I-74, I-80, or I-280.
3201 Avenue of the Cities | Moline, IL | 61265
Company Fifteen's studio features 625 square feet of naturally lit space from westward and southward facing windows. The space is all white with matte light wooden floors; the perfect blank canvas for any type of photography or creative work.
Also included in your rental is a Client Lounge with a living room set up and dining area. This will allow you to greet your clients and chat with them in a comfortable setting prior to your session. Your clients can also choose to relax here while they are not being photographed.
You also receive access to our kitchenette where you can offer your clients drinks or snacks (provided by you), and store/prep any food that you may need for your session or event.
Half Day | 4 hours
Full Day | 8 hours
Public Rentals are available:
Monday-Sunday 8 AM - 10 PM
note: the above prices reflect photographer studio rates only
please inquire for our rates for workshops, classes, small events, and gatherings.
Planning to rent often?
You'll receive our best rates bundles in our membership packages.
1. Your rental begins promptly at your designated start time and ends promptly at your end time. Be sure to include time for set up, to accommodate for late arrivals, and include time for tear down/clean up. If you go over you time you will be charged an overage rate per 15 minutes. If you continually run over your scheduled time you may not be approved as a renter anymore.
2. Our cancellation policy is as follows:
2 or more business days in advance - 4% processing fee charged
1-2 business days in advance - 50% rental fee charged
Less than 1 business day - No refund
3. Our rescheduling policy is as follows:
2 or more business days in advance - No charge
1-2 business days in advance - $10 rescheduling fee
Less than 1 business day in advance - $25 rescheduling fee
4. Conduct Policy is as follows:
• No smoking whatsoever in the building or within 30 ft of any entrance
• No alcoholic beverages on site (unless previously approved)
• Keep sound at reasonable level (Renter assumes legal and financial responsibility for noise violations during their rental)
• No pets allowed without prior written consent of a Company representative
• A Company representative may, at Company’s sole discretion, be present at all times
• No hazardous, illegal, or negligent practices, activities, or substances
• No confetti, feather pillows, or glitter may be used in the studio without prior consent. If you plan on using these items you will need to notify us. If these items are not properly cleaned up you will be charged a $75 cleaning fee and will no longer be allowed to use such items in the studio. If you use these items without prior consent you will automatically be charged a $75 fee.
5. You are required to leave the studio space and client lounge exactly how you found it and clean up after every shoot. This includes sweeping, mopping the floors, cleaning any dirt/marks on the walls, windows, all furniture pieces, bathroom, vanity area, kitchen area, etc. Failing to do will result in a cleaning fee charge.
6. Memberships run on 3 or 6 month contracts. If you are interested in a one year contract please contact us for a quote.
7. Renter assumes all liability while using Company Fifteen space.
8. You are free to use any of our in house props located at the studio. All furniture must be returned in the condition in which is was found. If props are found missing or damaged the renter will be charged.